- Never let your unwashed face hit the pillow; make sure to wash the day off your face every single night!
- If you wear makeup, consider lathering up twice at night: once removes the makeup, twice cleans deep down.
- The two keys to a glowing complexion are moisture and exfoliation: use a gentle facial scrub every other day or so, stay hydrated with plenty of water, and seal that water in with a great moisturizer.
- Treat your face as you would a baby's: always be super, extra gentle! Try using your ring and pinky fingers to apply your moisturizer as those fingers pack the least punch.
- Never let the sun's rays hit your precious skin - always, ALWAYS wear sunscreen!
- Steaming your skin is the most effective way to clean out those pores. If you're short on time and can't do a full facial steam, capture hot water in a wash cloth and hold it about a half inch from your face for a few seconds, then repeat a couple of times.
What are your favorite tips? Let us know in the comments below!